Mar 15, 2008

Time-out

http://akidandaking.blogspot.com/2008/02/time-out.html.....

My story has no lies; for it's not exactly my story, though I am the lead. It's the story of a country, a woman and another.

I was afraid of an ending; don't we all know that endings don't happen? We happen. I was afraid my story will have a bad ending. Balls of it! who am I to give an ending? A mere mannequin; And as it happened, afterall, but for a bleak bout, the story started again.

That's the problem with stories, my stories. They start when I think they ended. And they are eternal; as eternal as the ephemeral mortality in me. Eternal is as good as the object it signifies, isn't it? They have no ending try as I might to give them one. Realization, on rationalization, reminded me- I don't let them end.

My story has no lies. Or should I say , my story is the truth? "No lies" doesn't imply "the truth", but specifically put, my story is the truth.

I don't let my stories end; they are the truth; and I might not be infallible, but truth is. And the truth is, true stories, despite the obvious lies and apparent falsity, don't end.

No comments: